Model Cars Magazine Forum

Enzo Ferrari

Brizio

Few weeks ago a member of the club I belong gave this kit to me. I don't like this car, and I think is one of the ugliest Ferrari ever made, but I will give it a try and build it... 

15003194_1345785732122803_20589527510377

Moke up of the body, the rear hood does not aligns very well with the rest of the body. I don't know if it is a issue with my kit or all of them are so...

15039513_1346733242028052_69299845438154

Some work on the chassis...

14976914_1347988525235857_84632155158082

I will follow along on this one.  I've done a couple of the Tamiya version and will be interested to see the difference.  ;)

Tamiya is always better, better details... This kit has the seatbelts molded in the seat, Tamiya have them separately. 

Hey Brizio,I am of the same kind of mindset this is one of the fugliest creations to date,but ,,,,from lemons to lemonade,I'm going to do something w/ the rear,of it,,,,,,a l a  GT 4O,,,SEE!

I modified the rearend on mine too... The front end of the car is nice, the rear end too, but together they make the car weird... :D At least to me... I will post some pics of the body soon.

Engine looks sweet. Nice paint work. 

Thank you Andre. :)

Hello Fabrizio,

Good looking engine my friend,   can't wait to see what you are going to do with this one:D

Randy

Thank you Randy! :) Surprise... :D

Here the body, ready for primer... :D

15326305_1377212908980085_77498352664274

I have one of these.  The back does not fit quit right and it only appeared after I had the body on the frame.  The screens that cover the front intakes came off while slipping the body over the frame.  I finally got the body on after almost breaking it, then one of the wheels (suspension and all) broke off.  Maybe this kit is a bit over my skill set or just poorly made, but I put it back in the box and back on the shelf before I tossed almost 6 months of working on this model in the trash can.

My advice is take your time and put it back in the box and away for a bit when it really gets to you.  I had to at least twice.

No no, don't worry... :D

I have one of these.  The back does not fit quit right and it only appeared after I had the body on the frame.  The screens that cover the front intakes came off while slipping the body over the frame.  I finally got the body on after almost breaking it, then one of the wheels (suspension and all) broke off.  Maybe this kit is a bit over my skill set or just poorly made, but I put it back in the box and back on the shelf before I tossed almost 6 months of working on this model in the trash can.

My advice is take your time and put it back in the box and away for a bit when it really gets to you.  I had to at least twice.

Ok so wasn't just mine that had the issue on the back. Also on mine the back hood did not close properly. Another thing that I noticed, is that the tail light are in two piece and molded in clear red. So you need to paint the turn signal and reverse. Thank you for the advice.

Hey Briz,,,,so,after lookin,at it I am liking what the rear of the LYKAN Hyper  looks like,,,,,,,,,,the red one in Google images.

I went to search for it, and it has a pretty cool rear end. Kind of Lamborghini style...

Shot the primer, so soon it will be painted... :)

15304469_1379158685452174_33413251027866

Edited by Brizio