Model Cars Magazine Forum

Save the date: Sunday, March 19, 2017 for Big Model Car Flea Market in Toronto, Canada

hct728(Bob)

That's great that you have a date. Will do my part to promote it for you.

Wow, Peter, that was a quick response!  Let's hope that the later date makes for better driving (and parking) weather. I remember hearing about a model show called the 'Hope It Don't Snow' Show, and that's how I feel about this one!

I gonna try to make it, I have heard it is a great show and sale just haven't made it yet

Dan, it's not a show, just a sale, with maybe about forty vendors, though usually very well attended. It's a nod to the slot car side of the hobby, but models of all kinds can be found there.  Our model car show is in September.  I was very pleased to see some new vendors at our last show, as some very different models came out of hiding, like the Winnebago (though slightly overscale), DG Productions Topkick and Ertl tractors.  You never know when you'll find that special model you've been looking for!29834410421_c994204df0_b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to construction, the west building entrance is closed, so plan to enter the building from the east side.  I'm told that this year more parking is available on the extended gravel lot and the field behind the community centre.

Edited by hct728(Bob)