Model Cars Magazine Forum

2016 Honda NSX

martinfan5

Nice looking car. Who makes the kit?

Later- 

Its the newest release from Tamiya.

Looks good Jonathan. How's the engineering? 

And yes, what colour are you going with. Gravity has 2 colours for this one, I really like the blue.

Awaiting further progress.

David

Edited by Jhedir6

Moving forward , started working on the interior , let's start with the dash, stripped the chrome on the middle section, top/bottom was painted in Tamiya Nato Black, steering wheel/column in semi gloss black

Jumping forward, one completed interior , interior tub and seats painted in a flat black.  Now, I am not going to lie, I am not 100% happy with the interior,  I did attempt to do a black/white interior theme, but it did not turned out very well, so I just went to all black.

And a more closer to finished chassis, all that is left at this point I believe is the two flat panels for the underside and the brake rotors, I have still yet to paint them, and I am trying to find a color, ( preferably in the Metalizer line) that is close to the Carbon Ceramic color

And how about this one( first coat,no pearl coat( mid coat) yet)

Moving forward , started working on the interior , let's start with the dash, stripped the chrome on the middle section, top/bottom was painted in Tamiya Nato Black, steering wheel/column in semi gloss black
CSC_4221_zpszjty5bey.jpg
CSC_4220_zpsilemngud.jpg
Jumping forward, one completed interior , interior tub and seats painted in a flat black.  Now, I am not going to lie, I am not 100% happy with the interior,  I did attempt to do a black/white interior theme, but it did not turned out very well, so I just went to all black.
CSC_4216_zpscqkmx8rp.jpg
CSC_4217_zpsqjqek0gg.jpg
CSC_4218_zpsncmeykls.jpg
And a more closer to finished chassis, all that is left at this point I believe is the two flat panels for the underside and the brake rotors, I have still yet to paint them, and I am trying to find a color, ( preferably in the Metalizer line) that is close to the Carbon Ceramic color
CSC_4213_zpsxzaulw1o.jpg
CSC_4212_zpsofr8ca9q.jpg
CSC_4210_zpsxg5pnhdk.jpg
CSC_4211_zpsx4znlkmj.jpg
And how about this one( first coat,no pearl coat( mid coat) yet)
CSC_4233_zpsqpiz7pxc.jpg

Nice Jonathan, very nice. That blue looks phenomenal. Gonna look so good with the pearl and clear on it.

Looking forward to more.

David