Model Cars Magazine Forum

jeep wrangler rubicon by revell kit 4053

Yeah, a lot of these have been posted on the site. It is a fairly simple kit but a nice one with potential. If one was motivated it could be detailed by cutting out the engine bay and adding a full detail engine, it is also a good source for 4x4 parts. 

I found it a fun kit, a great break from the overly ambitious projects many of us take on.

It started as a diecast kit of the Lara Croft (Jolie in spandex:wub:) that built up great, needed panel line detail but that was it. Plastic kit very similar, I got one for the fun factor for my son. Nice easy kit, looks great done, and LOTS of room to mod. Nice builds here and other thread. 

Enjoy it. 

I just picked up one of those today, as I do not have a model of a Jeep in my collection. I drove by the local Jeep dealership to get some ideas on color combinations and set-up. It is not a replica stock kit, but I have seen a couple built-up, and they look pretty good. It will fit in with the Broncos and Blazers in my collection.