Model Cars Magazine Forum
mr68gts

69 pro mod chevelle, 12/27 Scoop is here!

Boy Paul  that looks fantastic I be in for all your parts for the 16th scale pro mod 

2 hours ago, blackbeard said:

Boy Paul  that looks fantastic I be in for all your parts for the 16th scale pro mod 

I will only be fulfilling my commitments to the people that bought the 481x's (3 to be exact) and that's it. No parts will be available after that and the parts will NOT be as detailed internally as what is dispalyed. It's too difficult to try and repeatedly reprint these parts as they are really pushing the limits of the printer.

Paul.... That is some amazing stuff going on Buddy. Loving the progress on all of this and the 3D printed parts Look Amazing. That's a pretty Bad A$$ printer you got there! Looking forward to your next update, Keep up the great work. 

GSL or Bust!!  2v2uJ49bgxAhe9C.gif 2v2uJ4UpWxAhe9C.gif

6 hours ago, Mooneyzs said:

Paul.... That is some amazing stuff going on Buddy. Loving the progress on all of this and the 3D printed parts Look Amazing. That's a pretty Bad A$$ printer you got there! Looking forward to your next update, Keep up the great work. 

GSL or Bust!!  2v2uJ49bgxAhe9C.gif 2v2uJ4UpWxAhe9C.gif

Thanks brotha

GSL or Bust!!🤣

4 hours ago, mr68gts said:

Thanks brotha

GSL or Bust!!🤣

You are welcome.... I know you don't want to steal this away..... or have it handed down.....  2v2uJD88VxAhe9C.gif 

2v2uJ4va4xAhe9C.jpg

Couple more parts printed and there may be a rim change lol. I printed the v series center but I like the classic looking wheels. I may update the front kidney beans to accept brakes and change the rears to the Halibrand big windows and turn them into bead lock style rear wheels!

Paul

20200712_104222-vi.jpg

20200712_104240-vi.jpg

20200728_060611-vi.jpg

Paul... awesome looking stuff. That third member and wheels have turned out great. Keep up the awesome work.

Wow!!  Those are some impressive printed parts. Keep after it and you may just convince me into a 1/16th scale build yet.  😀

5 hours ago, gasser59 said:

Wow!!  Those are some impressive printed parts. Keep after it and you may just convince me into a 1/16th scale build yet.  😀

Brad, I hear that!  I was very recently all fired up about a 1:16 scratchbuilt brass FED.  Paul has gorgeous parts!  Man they would've been great! 

Just after lots of searching,  my conclusion came out to be,  if you don't have a kit or two at hand in 1:16, you'll pay lots.  Motors, if found, $40+, slicks are rare, wheel choices are not great, rearend housings...hard to find.  Since I build brass, not even the correct scale rods and tubes are available.  Meantime...Alibaba has offers...thanks but no thanks.

Still, I can well imagine an Altered in 1:16 from your bench!  Go for it!

Paul's parts in conjunction with an existing kit would be sensational, a real upgrade.