[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
tbill

Truck-A-Thon 2017 'list is assembled'

well, did anyone else finish a build for this?

double post...ooops

Edited by tbill

You can add me to the "Failed Miserably" column. :P

1 hour ago, Jim B said:

You can add me to the "Failed Miserably" column. :P

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame here :( ..... I did start but never got the time to finish with all the fun thing I had going on especially the wedding planning and oh yeah the wedding itself....

Add me too, no power ( living in Puerto Rico), lack of motivation and moving to North Carolina it was a fun three months and counting!!

I start again this week and I'm going to finish both, and waiting for the other model and see the status of them and fix them.

On 19 January 2018 at 3:56 AM, Chu said:

Add me too, no power ( living in Puerto Rico), lack of motivation and moving to North Carolina it was a fun three months and counting!!

I start again this week and I'm going to finish both, and waiting for the other model and see the status of them and fix them.

I've hot to hook into my Rubber Duck again. Currently trying to finish other projects, plus I have to mould up some 2 hole wheels.

Ben

On 1/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, Bennyg said:

I've hot to hook into my Rubber Duck again. Currently trying to finish other projects, plus I have to mould up some 2 hole wheels.

Ben

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!!!