[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
tbill

Truck-A-Thon 2017 'list is assembled'

Recommended Posts

well, did anyone else finish a build for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

double post...ooops

Edited by tbill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can add me to the "Failed Miserably" column. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jim B said:

You can add me to the "Failed Miserably" column. :P

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame here :( ..... I did start but never got the time to finish with all the fun thing I had going on especially the wedding planning and oh yeah the wedding itself....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me too, no power ( living in Puerto Rico), lack of motivation and moving to North Carolina it was a fun three months and counting!!

I start again this week and I'm going to finish both, and waiting for the other model and see the status of them and fix them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19 January 2018 at 3:56 AM, Chu said:

Add me too, no power ( living in Puerto Rico), lack of motivation and moving to North Carolina it was a fun three months and counting!!

I start again this week and I'm going to finish both, and waiting for the other model and see the status of them and fix them.

I've hot to hook into my Rubber Duck again. Currently trying to finish other projects, plus I have to mould up some 2 hole wheels.

Ben

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, Bennyg said:

I've hot to hook into my Rubber Duck again. Currently trying to finish other projects, plus I have to mould up some 2 hole wheels.

Ben

 

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2016 and 2017 kinda bombed, so ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well '16 someone pulled the rug out from under us(he'll remain nameless) '17 I was really wanting to try and make it but BAM life said there's different plans, I'd be willing to try again if someone wanted to start it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so am i , and the old mack was ended like this

bbc9ac8f28e2288011fa7945dee3f3d9.jpg

just make a trailer but not start whit that , must do that but .... when and room to put it somewhere

jacobus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW that looks great !

I'd volunteer to start the TAT 2018 thread -- but I don't want to step on any toes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if there is a TAT 2018 i wil do it again to build a model , its for fun and sometimes you see now model that normal never be build

i have so much conversions to make a choice so lets do it , here some little stash

bd49225e77cc728c3e15a227ba49fa35.jpg

45822f6ee2dbc770c7657a531132cbef.jpg

and normal kits

4b60e6c090ca5fc8e8d0f7fc9ebcd175.jpg

3d3ae9cb4ef79df51f3deaadb61cee8e.jpg

0976e6f2ff29bf85e5955c3658fa6041.jpg

 

some of the italeri i use as donor also some from atm

so many choice and so many idea in my head

jacobus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goodwrench3 said:

WOW that looks great !

I'd volunteer to start the TAT 2018 thread -- but I don't want to step on any toes.

 

 

I honestly don't think you would be stepping on toes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacobus said:

if there is a TAT 2018 i wil do it again to build a model , its for fun and sometimes you see now model that normal never be build

i have so much conversions to make a choice so lets do it , here some little stash

bd49225e77cc728c3e15a227ba49fa35.jpg

45822f6ee2dbc770c7657a531132cbef.jpg

and normal kits

4b60e6c090ca5fc8e8d0f7fc9ebcd175.jpg

3d3ae9cb4ef79df51f3deaadb61cee8e.jpg

0976e6f2ff29bf85e5955c3658fa6041.jpg

 

some of the italeri i use as donor also some from atm

so many choice and so many idea in my head

jacobus

 

Holy cow !!   I'd like to come and shop in that hobby shop !!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2018 at 7:41 PM, cowboy rich said:

I honestly don't think you would be stepping on toes.

OK...   I'll volunteer to spin up a TAT 2018 then.

I'll plan on starting it April 16 -- so we are past the big "excuse" of having to work on tax returns and let everybody get past that first   :-)

This will give me some motivation to actually FINISH something this year for a change ;-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a BIG RIG GROUP BUILD going on now via Youtube and i cant find the video to give further details...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2018 at 12:54 PM, steel_tiger1 said:

I got mad about the whole photobucket thing and having to redo pictures.

 

Yeah, me too -- but we can upload photos directly here, so I'm going to just do that going forward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now