Model Cars Magazine Forum

My only two for 2016

MrObsessive

I never have prolific years when it comes to building, so I can't really complain as it's better than past years when I can remember getting ZERO done.

Just the same, here are the two I at least finished this year...........

1959 Chevy Impala.......

13:481921693631
41:48192172190828:481921708077

1990 BMW 850i.............

16:494724676340
02:49472466247456:494724716727

Hopefully '17 will be just a bit more productive! Well, that might be wishful thinking but at least I know I'll get that Shelby done-------well I WANT to get it done before the end of '17! :P

Here's hoping that next year there are no health troubles on my end to slow me down. The vision issues still persist at times, but at least things haven't gotten any worse compared to the middle of this year.

To be fair Bill, you getting 2 done is like many of us finishing 6 or 7 due to the high detail and accuracy you put into each build. Many of us strive for the type of builds you complete and you have been most generous sharing your tips and knowledge.

I do hope that 2017 sees you completing many more models, they are full of so many details.

Two impressive builds for sure! Especially that Impala is a real beauty, all of the modifications you did they improved the overall look. Even though I usually don't build factory stock, it's very nice to see one that's built so well. Great work, can't wait to see what you'll be building next year!

Bill, both of those came out great. The threat of losing your eyesight is pretty darn scary, so we will give you a pass for this year. I will be sure to come up and introduce myself if we both happen to end up at the same MAMA meeting.