Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nova build off

I'd definitely be in this one building either a '65 Wagon or '63 HT but then that facebook thing ruined the plan... :( I'm not a member in there, I've never been there and if possible, will never be either.:P But anyway, have fun and build some good looking Novas, there can never be too many of them!;)

I'd definitely be in this one building either a '65 Wagon or '63 HT but then that facebook thing ruined the plan... :( I'm not a member in there, I've never been there and if possible, will never be either.:P But anyway, have fun and build some good looking Novas, there can never be too many of them!;)

Same here. I don't do Fakebook.

I'am with W409,,and Snake.I got really excited to read about the Nova contest.I love all Novas up 1973.However I'm not into the whole FaceBook thing either.Yes there are people who don't have a Face book account..WellI look forward to seeing some really cool Nova builds over the next few weeks.Heres one of mine that I've been working for awhile.And I just really like the "real"black one too

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...

That would be great.I'm in to many projects now to participate in it.sides my fav and car I loved isn't and was new kitted.my Stef which was my Nova's name 1974 Nova SS coupe.if it was kitted now and out.I drop every project and all effort wou,d goon making my Stef..so this is on facebook.I'd like to watch....Chris