revamp of my old gasstation diorama

crazyrichard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sorry for the late reply ! thnx guys !

If your station is a "fixed in time"dio I what year is it built to represent?Since the oil cans you have on display in the window were not in use untill after world war 2 I'm assuming you built it as a post war piece.

i did not really have a exact period or year in mind , but its def. ment to be a old station ...rural setting ...i have tried to label it with an exact year in the beginning but in the end just build it ...so you are welcome to look and determan a year for it ... :)

its def. a post war piece since the style sign i used is 50's ? i believe ... and since the gasstation is all weathered its a older station .. so i could be in the late 60's early 70's ?? like  in a remote rural earea where they did not update the signs / style wise ??

the building could be earlyer ....

i dont know really :) lol , tbh i seldom put in effort or time to pin point stuff like that and let my imagination run free and build stuff so for me it seems plausible together ..

Edited by crazyrichard

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the electricity poles , build a second pole , re-located the texaco sign , build insulators etc .. wired it ...

2ab843db97519f375ef12e2733960ab5.jpg

This shot is  A M A Z I N G!!! i wished, i had a piece of your Talent (just think about your Garage.Dio)..

I could look at these photos for hours and I am sure I won't see all of the wonderful details you have built Richard.

Just awesome!!

Yep. totally agreed. In my view, it doesn't matter wich period it is. it is awesome