Model Cars Magazine Forum

'69 Chevy Nova Copo

Filter

Those are amazing photos of your car... So where's the model???

Seriously, that is beautiful craftsmanship you've displayed. The Nova looks real in every sense, from the gorgeous pint finish on top, to the weathered portrayal under the hood and chassis. Very realistic all the way through.

Congrats, Misha

Fantastic looking Nova! That paint job is looking very good to me and I also like your detailing in the engine bay. Realistic weathering and nice clean work all over make it stand out. And I have to say that the pics are really good as well.

Only minor thing I'd do would be painting bolts and nuts and wheel centers from the wheels. Now when the model is otherwise so close to perfect, I think those kind of catch my eyes.;)

But all in all, fantastic work! One of the best Novas I've seen for a while.

Fantastic looking Nova! That paint job is looking very good to me and I also like your detailing in the engine bay. Realistic weathering and nice clean work all over make it stand out. And I have to say that the pics are really good as well.

Only minor thing I'd do would be painting bolts and nuts and wheel centers from the wheels. Now when the model is otherwise so close to perfect, I think those kind of catch my eyes.;)

But all in all, fantastic work! One of the best Novas I've seen for a while.

I agree , fantastic looking car, just a couple of details to take it over the top, add the water hose between the intake and the water pump, continue the line that runs down at the front of the door through the rocker panel and a little flat black on the inside of the headlight bezel .

the trim around the headlight.

1969-chevrolet-nova-ss396-three-quarter.

the line at the rear of the fender.

69chev58598-topstory.jpg

the hose between the intake and water pump .