Model Cars Magazine Forum

TAT. Dodge LS 1000 SD Finished

Started working on the trailer suspension so that I can get spacing with the new wheels and tires set up to get the side filler panels printed. I've got a co-worker that just bought a 3D printer and is looking for projects to print so he's waiting on me to give him the details. 

looks already good , and yes , that,s a problem to solve , the cab [ resin ] getting good on the donor frame

that powder is good stuff , i have chroom and also metal

type uschi van der rost and you find the webshop from alexander glass

wil see when the color is done

jacobus

This weekend I've been working on the cab again was able to get some primer on the cab after grinding around the inside of the windows to allow the glass to fit closer to the out side edge. Chromed the front bumper and started figuring out what to use for the air cleaner and air stack plus how to route the exhaust pipe. My co-worker said he was going to work on 3D printing the trailer fill ins for the wheels this weekend so I may have more updates tomorrow. Thanks for the comments I appreciate them. 

Still in test fitting 

• Like 1

Not to much to show worked more on the cab spraying primer and sanding it plus I worked with my 9 year old grand daughter building a 67 Chevy Impala that she is going to enter in her first model show in April  

Got my 3D printed filler pieces for the trailer set in they fit nice I will need to add a little filler on them to fill in some little holes and then add the ribs. 

IMG_3912.jpg

• Like 1