• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TAT Mack F700

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldn't the DM600 kit wheels work? The pic reminds of those wheels.  Anyway, I look forward to seeing this one progress.

Posted

Wouldn't the DM600 kit wheels work? The pic reminds of those wheels.  Anyway, I look forward to seeing this one progress.

They are close, but unfortunately they are the wrong diameter. The DM600 kit uses 20" wheels while this truck had 22" wheels.

Posted

This is gonna look great ! I scoured my parts box for possible wheels for ya,  but nothing came close enough

Posted

Forgot to ask..are you planing a reefer for this one or having one hauling a load of green beans ? I've seen that truck numerous times lol

Posted

Forgot to ask..are you planing a reefer for this one or having one hauling a load of green beans ? I've seen that truck numerous times lol

I am thinking this one will be pulling a stainless steel great dane reefer. I may have to build another one just to go along with this build.

I just got back from a week's vacation and realized that I missed July by a few days. I hope that doesn't mean I am out of the build off. Not that there is much progress being made anyways...

Posted

You're fine, I think we all knew summer would be slow build wise, once the weather changes I'm sure there will be a flood of activity from everyone.