Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking to make this out of an international prostar. The cat and the prostar are basically the same truck, just badged different with a different engine and gearbox. I don't have the kit as of yet, I'm working on getting one. I plan on getting the moebius kit for this project. 

Its great to see so much inspiration again on the forum though. I look forward to seeing all your work guys!

IMG_0868.JPG

Looking to make this out of an international prostar. The cat and the prostar are basically the same truck, just badged different with a different engine and gearbox. I don't have the kit as of yet, I'm working on getting one. I plan on getting the moebius kit for this project. 

Its great to see so much inspiration again on the forum though. I look forward to seeing all your work guys!

IMG_0868.JPG

Did you get a hold of a conversion kit from Tony.

Did you get a hold of a conversion kit from Tony.

I wasn't even aware of a conversion kit for these. I was going to attempt remaking the outside features myself, and have a try at an interior conversion. But if the work has already been done, I'm definitely interested in a kit. How much are they? 

I wasn't even aware of a conversion kit for these. I was going to attempt remaking the outside features myself, and have a try at an interior conversion. But if the work has already been done, I'm definitely interested in a kit. How much are they? 

Tony Bryan does the grill and RHD dash. Can't remember the price. He's on Facebook. 

Ben

• 5 weeks later...

Doesn't look like I'm going to be making any progress anytime soon, with school and trying to find part time work and cadets and whatever else I'm doing this year. Even my western star has stalled, and been shelved until I find some free time. Hopefully I'll have found a kit and started by next month, I'll see how things go.

cheers guys???