Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pre-1960 Foreign and US spec trucks. 1/24 or 25

Just wanted to get a list of kits still available or discontinued.  Resin...plastic or hell die cast.

Going through a kick of designing hotrod trucks and came across some sweet antiques I would love to build.  Scammells and Leylands.  Even domestic US trucks.  Basically I would like a comprehensive list of any truck or cab to build a 1:1 truck that was produced before 1960 in scale.  Hows about we even throw together a list of donor kits and parts and pieces you guys have found that work.  I love classic trucks and am sure other people would love this list.  Pics are welcome.

Edited by ARTEMIS1759

I learned of this strange kit last year after someone posted it here on these forums:

A 1928 Praga AN made by MAC in 1:24, metal cab, chassis, wheels and plastic bed and interior bits.

And how about the great looking Bedford O-series trucks made by Emhar.
492785.jpg
Comes in 4 different versions, as you can see in the lower right corner on the picture. Two LWB and two SWB versions. The partsfit is so good that it is almost a snap kit!!

Italeri (also released by Revell AG) has a great Opel Blitz:

Here you can see two different versions, one Revell and one Italeri. There is several other releases of this kit aswell with different boxarts.

Revell made a great Krupp Titan:
104154-10260-pristine.jpg
And a Büssing:
58660.jpg?1

And lets not forget Monograms old Bulldog Mack
boxart.jpg

There is probably loads more that I don't know about or remember.