Model Cars Magazine Forum

I needed help and this place seems pretty good! hey everyone

Well i have more kits and other assorted 1/24 1/25 and 1/18 scale models than i know what to do with. Some are well over 20 years old and I am terrible at small scale things (Im much more of a 1/10 scale RC guy).  So I hope my lurking around will help my inspiration and assure i wont ruin my kits and models.  It took me a while to find a forum but ive found some pretty useful info on here thus far. so HEY!

Welcome Roberto...!   There are many very helpful people here.  Like you I build 1/25th...1/24rth...and want to start in on some 1/8th scale stuff sometime just to see how much detailing I can ad to them.  Best advise I ever got was to treat every part as if it were a model itself and building is no race take you own time.

Welcome aboard! There is a lot of help and very friendly folks here. With rc being a large interest for you there is on here ( probably 8-10 pages back) where someone took a static 1/25 Pete 359 and made it full rc with lights and everything it was very impressive.