Model Cars Magazine Forum

With the new 3G iphone just around the corner I've been think... does anyone on here use there iphone or ipod touch to post on this forum? if so how easy is it for you. i'd like any details i get...

I used the iTouch once, it works okay

Haven't tried it on the road though.

Im on here as we speak on the PS3 on this forum, Along with all the other forums im on. It just like a computer.

Chris, I am going to get a Play Station 3 this weekend, but I was told that some may not play Gran Turismo 4, the old PS2 version, and I heard my GT Force wheel may not work either.

Any thoughts, comments?

I didn't know you could compute with the PS3, pretty cool!

My Gran turismo 4 Worked fine. Your steering wheel may work, not to sure. It uses a USB cord Hook up now for contollers then the Old oone from PS2. But theres a Built in Steering system in the controller. Im gettign the new Gran turismo this weekend soem time. Caant Wait!!!

ps3 is sent from the gods if you ask me i can go online to anysite and chit chat with anone on it

and i has some kick a@@ games have you guys ever played any of the midnight club games if so there is a new one coming out for ps3 in the future i dont think ill be building squat when i get that game