Model Cars Magazine Forum

Last Modelhaus Order

So they got 6 months extra orders than retirement date? I guess some of this is speculators that hope to cash in when they become the only supply. I bought what I could afford for myself.

Probably will be more like a year by the time they finish all pending orders. 

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed Modelhaus to give them my updated credit card info. Got a nice response from Carol saying that they'd contact me about that closer to actual shipping time. I was among the last orders in (possibly THE last--July 6 2016) and she said they were hoping to have my stuff out "next spring" (2018). That's okay, not like I don't have six or eight dozen other projects to keep me busy till then! B)

I emailed Modelhaus to give them my updated credit card info. Got a nice response from Carol saying that they'd contact me about that closer to actual shipping time. I was among the last orders in (possibly THE last--July 6 2016) and she said they were hoping to have my stuff out "next spring" (2018). That's okay, not like I don't have six or eight dozen other projects to keep me busy till then! B)

I emailed Don and Carol also Snake to give them updated bank info. Carol emailed me in return to tell me that for my order that was placed on July 1st (the last few days they were taking orders), mine should be in production by late winter 2018. 

I wrote back to let them know that there is absolutely NO HURRY as I've got enough to keep me busy for several lifetimes! :D

BTW, I had almost forgotten what it was I ordered.............it was their '76 Cadillac Coupe DeVille kit, and a set of '60 Chevy Impala wheelcovers. Revell dropped the ball on their '60 Chevy kit by using '59 wheels which are very similar but do have a subtle difference.

Edited by MrObsessive

I emailed them in June to give them my new address and updated card info...they indicated one order of mine from June 16 should ship around late fall of this year ('70 Mercury Colony Park wagon and some parts).   My last order, from July 3rd 2016 will be sometime next Spring (4 FL Mopies---'57 DeSoto Adventurer, '57 Dodge D501 2dr sedan, '57 Dodge Custom Royal ht, and '60 Plymouth Fury 4dr sedan). 

• 2 months later...