Model Cars Magazine Forum

started on my  build  spent  the last  two days     cleaning up the   frame and   glueing parts together there is a   lot of    flash on this  kit   was going to  get some painting   done  but     nature  took over   with  seriouse  cold  and  now  snow    will  try and   get  some pics soon

As for the  color    a     Royal  blue metallic    for the  cab   and  wrecker    body    ,  dark  metallic   gray   for the  unit and  frame  and  may  be  white for  the engine   and thanks  tom   it is  good  to be  back.as  for the  weather here  it has  been bruitaly   cold  here    I  hope  we  get a  brake  soon we  got  about   5 inches of  snow    yesterday 

Edited by Madd Trucker

• 4 weeks later...

ok  here  goes  with  an  update . I have  the   cab  and   wrecker  body   in  paint  and  frame  assembled     waiting   for a   good   day  to  pain it  I  hope  to have  pics   soon . I also have  the    boom  and   mount in  paint as  well.

• 3 weeks later...

I  have the  frame  and  engine  assembled  and  painted   hope  to have  pics posted    next  week  mother nature gave us  three  days in the 70's so took advantage and got a lot of painting  done  on  this project and   3  others . still deciding  if to leave  the  fuel tank  steps   chrome  or  in aluminium  metalizer   or  paint them in the  frame  color

• 3 months later...