Model Cars Magazine Forum

1983 Dodge D150 Long Bed

I like what you're doing here, and it looks like you're making good progress. I hope you'll keep plugging away at it.

slowly but surely making progress, I'm going to start on the front grille next but I need to make a stop at my hobby shop to pick up a few supplies.  Only downside is my hobby shop is a half hour away and just for one package of strip styrene and potentially some other things isn't justifying the drive.  Sooner than later..

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made it up to my somewhat local hobby shop and picked up some strip styrene for the front grille and the bed floor ribs.  I've spent the past 2 days working on the grille and I'm very pleased with how it is turning out, I still have to finish the headlights and turn signals, but it's getting close to being done with that and then back onto the dashboard and the interior.  I must admit the scratch built grille looks a lot better as far as depth and detail than the kit 79-80 grille.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg