Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fireball Carbs?

I did it by using a model miter box. Lay it on it's side and cut as close to the carb as your comfortable with. Then use a sanding stick and draw it evenly across the stick which is laying on a flat surface. Go slow and check your sanding results often so as to get it even as you can. 

I also sent in an order to Fireball last week for some carbs. I have a few resin ones that aren't so good, so I decided to get some from Fireball as I've never been disappointed with his products.

I was highly impressed with his work. Carbs looks as thou you could hook up a fuel line and start an engine with them. 

I also sent in an order to Fireball last week for some carbs. I have a few resin ones that aren't so good, so I decided to get some from Fireball as I've never been disappointed with his products.

Trust me, you'll love EVERYTHING Joseph makes!

I did it by using a model miter box. Lay it on it's side and cut as close to the carb as your comfortable with. Then use a sanding stick and draw it evenly across the stick which is laying on a flat surface. Go slow and check your sanding results often so as to get it even as you can. 

I did exactly the same, works well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Simply the best and fantastic service as well. The carbs are the most accurate of carbs, nothing else even comes close. The tires, wheels and Bronco parts are also perfect. You cannot go wrong with Fireball Modelworks :)