Model Cars Magazine Forum

New from Motown!

Hay gang. Thanks for the add. I am a current LEO in the Detroit area and have exclusively been doing die cast police vehicles for the last few years, with a few plastic kits now and again. I like the die cast because it allows me the flexibility to install the SMD / LED's to light em up if I want to. When I was younger I did a lot of kits and lately, for some reason, I've been craving the detail work involved with plastic kits that are lacking in the die cast world. And I don't do much in the warmer months as far as the hobby goes cuz Mamma has a honey do list a mile long with the house. I will still do the die cast because most of them I do for retiring officers and what not, but have a stack of kits that I want to get knocked out. I look forward to seeing all of the great builds and sincerely appreciate the wealth of knowledge and tips on the site.

Thanks again

- Chris

WELCOME CHRIS, OUR CLUB -DOWNRIVER MODEL CAR CLUB MEETS ON THE THIRD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, UPSTAIRS AT THE DISC -(DEARBORN ICE SKATING  CLUB), ITS ON FORD RD EAST OF SOUTHFIELD  RD ON THE NORTH SIDE, FROM7PM TO 9PM. THIS IS YOUR INVITATION,WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF CAR MODEL BUILDERS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WELCOME CHRIS, OUR CLUB -DOWNRIVER MODEL CAR CLUB MEETS ON THE THIRD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH, UPSTAIRS AT THE DISC -(DEARBORN ICE SKATING  CLUB), ITS ON FORD RD EAST OF SOUTHFIELD  RD ON THE NORTH SIDE, FROM7PM TO 9PM. THIS IS YOUR INVITATION,WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF CAR MODEL BUILDERS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic! I was just gonna inquire if there were any gatherings in the area. Thanks for

the info.