Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 vette

Plastic_Passion

I'm liking this color more every time I see it....

thanks! The lighting and pics really don't do it any justice. But it's definitely grown on me a bunch. It really sparkle nice when the light hits it right. I'll have to take some outside pics when I finally get it done. I'm surprised at how well the engine red agrees with it as well as it does.

thanks! The lighting and pics really don't do it any justice. But it's definitely grown on me a bunch. It really sparkle nice when the light hits it right. I'll have to take some outside pics when I finally get it done. I'm surprised at how well the engine red agrees with it as well as it does.

Edited by Plastic_Passion
Wrong qoute

Ok so I've signed up for photobucket and will be posting updates to the vette on that page and will post a link when I get it up and going. I will post it in the glass section and on pbucket when finished also. If your interested, please stay tuned and check it out. Thanks again for the tips and comments! 

Anyone who wants to see any more work on the vette I have the photobucket page going. Here's the link.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/j_poges/embed/slideshow/68 corvette"></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/j_poges/embed/68 corvette/story"></iframe>

Anyone who wants to see any more work on the vette I have the photobucket page going. Here's the link.

Ok so photobucket or I sucks.... not sure which one yet... I'll figure it out I hope.

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/j_poges/slideshow/68 corvette

Figured it out.

Ok so I've signed up for photobucket and will be posting updates to the vette on that page and will post a link when I get it up and going. I will post it in the glass section and on pbucket when finished also. If your interested, please stay tuned and check it out. Thanks again for the tips and comments!

You can can copy the pic link and post here. I think it makes for easier interaction with the members. 

Looks pretty good!  It not to hard to open up the grill in it...small ball cutter and a Dremel tool then a little clean up with a new #11 x-acto blade

68vettegrill2.jpg

i actually starstarted doing that with a small hand file. It's slow going but does look good!