Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Dart Sedan

Alan

• 4 weeks later...

To bad what? He's not making them anymore? (forgive my ignorance here as I'm not sure what had gone on with him!) BUT, I like to see what that grille looks like if by chance.... As I do a bit of molding myself and could mold the grille as well as the tail lights to fit the Revell '68 body as I believe the '67 and '68 were very close the same beside sanding off the side marker lights to make a '68 into a '67!

To bad what? He's not making them anymore? (forgive my ignorance here as I'm not sure what had gone on with him!) BUT, I like to see what that grille looks like if by chance.... As I do a bit of molding myself and could mold the grille as well as the tail lights to fit the Revell '68 body as I believe the '67 and '68 were very close the same beside sanding off the side marker lights to make a '68 into a '67!

Unfortunately Wendell went to the dark side. I have not seen that 67 conversion kit for a long long time. ( The one I got came with the grill, rear bumper with tail light bezels, red tail light lenses and a flat hood ) Google 67 Dart and you will see just how different they are other than fitment in that 67-69 body

67DartConversionR.jpg

Edited by Alan

Ohhh Alan, I know how different they are..... I was referring between the models from one year to the next! And to see if the resin '67 parts would fit the '68 body!

The conversion parts fit the Revell kits like a glove. That is what they were made for ...........

67 Dart conversion kit pic

67DartConversionR.jpg