Model Cars Magazine Forum

'37 Ford Sedan

JayVee

Ahhhhh... So Nice! The stance is pretty much the same as your mockup. I enjoyed the tail end of your W.I.P. post to see how you got there. As always, the lovely interior with the on-the-money choice of colors and style is buried inside the body. Perhaps you could post a pic so folks could appreciate that tasty detail. Anyway, shiny mag wheels (oversized but traditional 5-slots were the perfect choice IMHO) buried inside the fenders on the oh-so-right slammed stance, glossy black paint to show off the stunning flame job, and nicely detailed chassis and engine (more pics?) all make this streamlined baby a sweet, sweet contemporary rod build...

B.

Edited by gbk1

wow that looks awesome! but i have a question, what happened to the center post on the the windsheild? I think i know, if its any like what happened to me 15 minutes ago you broke it polishing :P oh well i think it looks better with out it! great flames!

wow that looks awesome! but i have a question, what happened to the center post on the the windsheild? I think i know, if its any like what happened to me 15 minutes ago you broke it polishing :lol: oh well i think it looks better with out it! great flames!

Yes that's what happened! I don't really mind it this way, though.

... the lovely interior with the on-the-money choice of colors and style...shiny mag wheels (oversized but traditional 5-slots were the perfect choice IMHO) buried inside the fenders on the oh-so-right slammed stance, glossy black paint to show off the stunning flame job, and nicely detailed chassis and engine (more pics?) all make this streamlined baby a sweet, sweet contemporary rod build...

B.

Ditto times two! That's a fantastic model in all respects. Contest winning material right there.

Ahhhhh... So Nice! The stance is pretty much the same as your mockup. I enjoyed the tail end of your W.I.P. post to see how you got there. As always, the lovely interior with the on-the-money choice of colors and style is buried inside the body. Perhaps you could post a pic so folks could appreciate that tasty detail. Anyway, shiny mag wheels (oversized but traditional 5-slots were the perfect choice IMHO) buried inside the fenders on the oh-so-right slammed stance, glossy black paint to show off the stunning flame job, and nicely detailed chassis and engine (more pics?) all make this streamlined baby a sweet, sweet contemporary rod build...

B.

Bernard,

You should be a writer for one of our more favored model magazines! Great review!!

Ditto times two! That's a fantastic model in all respects. Contest winning material right there.

Yep, I agree with Harry, too!! This one make me want to break out a few of my '37 Fords and get busy on the bench!! :rolleyes: