Model Cars Magazine Forum

Drag radial 67 mustang twin turbo

Toriano

I've been building models for exactly 1 year now. Most of my builds have been turbocharged outlaw cars and have scratch built chassis along with a lot of other things.

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

scratch built chassis with .80 rods and square  bars

Edited by Toriano

This looks like an interesting project!

Here's an easy way to post pics:

First create an account on some image hosting site, like Photobucket. I'm using it and it seems to work fine, and it's free. Upload your pics in there and once they are uploaded, click on the pictures for a larger view. Then on the right button of your mouse choose "Copy Image Location", and just simply paste that link on that "Image" thing when you're posting an update on this forum. Hope this helps.

This looks like an interesting project!

Here's an easy way to post pics:

First create an account on some image hosting site, like Photobucket. I'm using it and it seems to work fine, and it's free. Upload your pics in there and once they are uploaded, click on the pictures for a larger view. Then on the right button of your mouse choose "Copy Image Location", and just simply paste that link on that "Image" thing when you're posting an update on this forum. Hope this helps.

thanks for the help