Model Cars Magazine Forum

51 Ford F1 Conversion

Looking for the parts (or as many as I can get) to convert a Revell 48 F1 kit to a 51. Mainly looking for the cab, hood and dashboard. Trying to replicate my Dad's F1 that was a combination of 48, 50, 51 and 52 F1's. Also looking for 52-54 Passenger car hubcaps for the same as well as a 50 passenger car steering wheel and horn ring. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Jim B. I could not remember who had it. Sent him an e-mail today. Trying to build a scale version of the truck my dad is piecing together. Trying to find everything fairly quickly as I want to have the truck ready for when my dad comes out in a couple of months.

Thanks Chuck. I just received my 48 kit today and already "fixed" the rear window. My Dads truck is a combination of various F1's, but the cab is a 51. I just placed the order with you Ken for the parts. I will used the dash on my dad's truck and the grille and valance on a future build as his truck has a 48 front end. Thanks to everyone for the help. Now I just hope I can get it all done by March 11th!