Model Cars Magazine Forum

DuPage IL show February 26th

ChrisBcritter

From Past Time Hobbies' site:

Upcoming Shows: 

MIDWEST FINEST PLASTIC KIT & TOY SHOW

February 26th, 2017 - 69th ILLINOIS PLASTIC KIT & TOY SHOW, HOME EC & ANNEX BUILDINGS, 150 show tables available, BUY/SELL/TRADE/ or just browse, held at the DuPage County Fairgrounds, Exhibition Building, 2015 West Manchester Road, Wheaton, Illinois, Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, Admission: Adults: $5.00 - Children under 12 yrs. $2.00 INFORMATION: Past-Time Hobbies, Inc. 9311 Ogden Avenue, Brookfield, IL 60513 (630) 969-1847 or Email: pthpowerinc@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

I've already got it marked on my calendar as I usually make both shows yearly. A great show, and a great place to say hi to all the modeler's I've come across over the years.

I like the early in the year better than the fall show at Dupage Nick, the fall swap meet seems to have less vendor offerings in my opinion because of The Toy show at Kane county, Tinley Park swap , Toledo NNL, Countryside swap, Dupage swaps are all to close together October thru December.

I like the early in the year better than the fall show at Dupage Nick, the fall swap meet seems to have less vendor offerings in my opinion because of The Toy show at Kane county, Tinley Park swap , Toledo NNL, Countryside swap, Dupage swaps are all to close together October thru December.

I try and get to both the Feb. and the Sept. swap at DuPage, as I usually go with a couple of guys and we go out to lunch afterwards. Hope to see you there, as I'll be wearin' my red hat.

• 3 weeks later...