Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model shows/ swap meets Ohio, Ky Indiana areas ?

Anyone know of any model shows / swap meets this spring / early summer. ? Maybe even consider some early fall depending on how well sales go

Looking from the Columbus Ohio  east area And Indianapolis Indiana to the west . and maybe Lexington / Louisville Ky to the south . North I thnk no farther than Dayton Ohio.

Basically within about an hours ( 2 tops )  or so drive from Northern Ky

Thinking I may want to hit a few this year. Ive decided to  try and this down to some degree. Mostly  $ 10 to $20 kits produced in the past 20 years or so None of my vintage collector kits are going anywhere .

My buying has become extremely selective this past year or so,even bought some modern kits I wish I hadn't .

Anyone know of any model shows / swap meets this spring / early summer. ? Maybe even consider some early fall depending on how well sales go

Looking from the Columbus Ohio  east area And Indianapolis Indiana to the west . and maybe Lexington / Louisville Ky to the south . North I thnk no farther than Dayton Ohio.

Basically within about an hours ( 2 tops )  or so drive from Northern Ky

Thinking I may want to hit a few this year. Ive decided to  try and this down to some degree. Mostly  $ 10 to $20 kits produced in the past 20 years or so None of my vintage collector kits are going anywhere .

My buying has become extremely selective this past year or so,even bought some modern kits I wish I hadn't .

Take a look at the Shows section near the bottom of the web sites main page. The various shows around the country are very good about letting everyone know when their show is coming.  

I'll have to get the dates when I get home... 

But...

Buckeye Scale show in March in Columbus

Cincinnati Challenge in April which you already know about

I believe there's a Hoosier Model Car Association show/swap in May (it's a good one) but I can't recall where it's at in Indiana.