Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks for having me!!!

mynio76

Was up yall,

I am new to the site but not to the world of scale building. Glad to be here and pick the brains of some you master builders. Been build on and off since I was a kid but really caught the bug in the last month. Looking to do up to 50+ models by the end of the year, so I am super excited. Looking forward to interacting with you guys. Happy building.

Welcome Bryant, Wow 50+ Models this year, that's some schedule. Well good luck and we all would like to see your builds as they progress. We all have the bug, just some more than others but it does not mean that we are not serious builders.

Just remember, build what you like and relax and enjoy our hobby.

Foggy 2. 

Welcome Bryant, Wow 50+ Models this year, that's some schedule. Well good luck and we all would like to see your builds as they progress. We all have the bug, just some more than others but it does not mean that we are not serious builders.

Foggy 2. 

Welcome, Bryant, and I agree 100%!!!!!!!

Foggy 2. 

Thats a blistering pace for me...  bout one a week..LOL    Good Luck and Welcome to the forum Bryant..!!

Edited by D. Battista