Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Something or Another

James2

Some of you might remember a little purple 32 build I started long ago, "Underslung" It had an upside down chassis, chopped and channeled and a blown Pontiac. (Which I put in the 34 Pick up build)

But any way, I saved most of that build to  do something with it later. Later is now! I'm not sure what I'll be doing but I have started refurbishing the body anyway. I found these fender and thought WTH!

So if you like counting rivets, putting forth you opinion or generally adding your 2 cents, now's the time. Help me decide what to do with this and please no rude, crude placements in body orifice.  

IMG_4431.jpg

IMG_4432.jpg

Edited by James2

Great looking build. As others have pointed out it has the look of Milner's Hot Rod. I have always felt a little mixed on the abbreviated rear fender look but these look just right. Milner might want to be careful getting in and out that he doesn't burn his ankle on the side pipes.   

Yeah, kinda rough on the pants leg! 

But thanks for the positive vibes....

It's gonna end up Drag with a little bigger slick, and would be totally streetable too!

I think it should run in the "Gasser" class

Edited by James2

• 2 weeks later...