Model Cars Magazine Forum

Built 44 years ago

Old Coyote

I was there the year you brought the English Ford.  I remember some of the guys were talking about a really cool hot rod in the parking lot so I went out to have a look.  When I saw it I recognized it from some build pictures on another forum website.  That is one slick ride.

Yep, he's nearly six years old and is still a kick to drive B)

BB06.jpg

BB15.jpg

BB11.jpg

BB13.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well sir, that 44 year old model is a beauty for sure.  Great thought and care too concerning the storage, obviously very important.

I've seen here a couple of your 'back in the day' real drag cars references, and know as well you owned and piloted some great machines. 

Hence, I'm wondering if you'd perhaps, some time maybe, show us a collection of your owned special street cars throughout the years.  That beautiful blue Anglia in the driveway is a dream.  Makes me think sir, you've over the years owned several interesting rides.

Maybe?

Great modeling, as always seen from your side.

15 hours ago, 10thumbs said:

Well sir, that 44 year old model is a beauty for sure.  Great thought and care too concerning the storage, obviously very important.

I've seen here a couple of your 'back in the day' real drag cars references, and know as well you owned and piloted some great machines. 

Hence, I'm wondering if you'd perhaps, some time maybe, show us a collection of your owned special street cars throughout the years.  That beautiful blue Anglia in the driveway is a dream.  Makes me think sir, you've over the years owned several interesting rides.

Maybe?

Great modeling, as always seen from your side.

Good morning Michael ,

I do have some pictures of my past cars, and I would be proud to post them in the 1:1 section. However, they are not nearly as exotic as the Thames.

John

Edited by Old Coyote