Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lindberg Hot Canary "T"build and review

retiredguy

This my first build since the early 70's.The kit appears to have all the pieces that came with the Lindberg Custom "T"

So far I have assembled the engine block and frame. I have decided to use the six carb version instead of the blower version. 

It comes with three wheel combos and I bought a set of aluminum full disc covers on the left side of the picture.

Attached pictures are of wheel choices,the two different bed styles, and two of grille grill choices.

I painted the the engine block using Testors Acrylic. but have not decided on body color being I cannot spray till Spring/Summer.

The parts have some flash and so far the fit seems ok

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

I got news for you, that looks great in that color !!! - if this is your first build since the 70's ...... why not just enjoy it & polish the plastic & build it ? !! - Have fun, don't worry about the paint - there's no rule that says it has to be sprayed, that's why these are molded in color - If I didn't have a place to paint through winter, that's what I'd be doing; and looking for other pre-colored / pre -painted such as some of the Monogram models..... and I'm a painter.