Model Cars Magazine Forum

Race Trailers (Lift Gate in for Trailer "B" 03-08-2017)

Lift gate installed for trailer "B"......This one will be shipped out, very soon.....I'm only supposed to do the shell and the gate on this one....Trailer "A" will get the full treatment.....

20170307_103822_zpsdz8g1uca.jpg

20170307_111501_zps4fnzawyl.jpg

20170308_135443_zpss3fzedbt.jpg

There will be an extension added to the end of the gate, also.....

20170308_135453_zpsgxsnkcz7.jpg

20170308_135521_zpsbwlclzr5.jpg

20170308_135525_zpsqs63h6mc.jpg

20170308_135758_zpsyzayzblo.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe one of the these days, I will share with you my patented:lol: lift gate system .

Actually, I've seen it in one of your posts, and it is very good....It would make a great system for my personal use....This one, I believe, will be a little sturdier for shipping, and a few of the novice builders I've built these for....It doesn't go to the "ground", but they're less likely to break it..... ;) And, they're already gone.....Shipped one off, and the other was picked up Friday.....He couldn't wait for all the interior to be installed, but I've saved those shots of yours and plan to use them in one fairly soon.....Thanks for offering, and I'll be sure to implement it, someday.....You'll be the first one I get with if I get "stuck" on something..... :D

Edited by kilrathy10