Model Cars Magazine Forum

Spielwaren Messe Neurenberg 2017 + Pictures!

I was just looking at the Revell webcams of the Toy Fair, and noticed that Cars 3 will be featured with their Revell Junior Kits.

I think this is a brilliant idea of getting kids interested in the model kits again and it will be no doubt a good seller.

Edited by The Creative Explorer

Cool! I have two grandsons that will be excited, the two year old will be happy just to watch grandpa put his together so he can play with it. And the nine year old is autistic and a real wizard, just not very good social skills, he's really into video games , (yeah I tried) but has enjoyed his Impala police car, the Mustang, and the Jeep. But he's really into the die cast Cars vehicles so maybe he'll get a little more interested in model building if it's something he enjoys and understands better.

One thing I don't see in those pictures, that I did see in someone else's is the Talbot Record is being reissued by Heller.  I was hoping once this mass reissue campaign started they'd get around to kicking it back out as well.

Oooh - might have to get me one of those!

Edited by maltsr

That Talbot looks interesting.  Speaking of Heller, was there any mention of the Renault Estafette vans that were announced last year? 

Edit: apparently not from what I've heard from other sources.

Don't hold your breath for it. I wish it came, but it might not come at all. Thanks to Heller almost going bankrupt, it is all on hold and there is serious doubt whether we're going to see it.