Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fireball Modelworks Experience

I just wanted to share a recent experience I had purchasing from Fireball Modelworks. I wanted to purchase a set of fender flares for the Revell early Ford Bronco that Joseph had mentioned in a Facebook posting. The part number is FMR-106 and they are $7.00 a set plus 3.00 shipping. I emailed him an order on the 31st of January along with a PayPal payment. On February 2nd I received the order - beautifully mastered and cast, well- packed and correct!! I am completely impressed at the level of service that I received from him and I can wholeheartedly recommend ordering his products without reservations - thanks again, Joseph!!

Joseph also is working on some wheels and tires specifically for the Revell Bronco. Should be great. The kits wheels are way undersized, like maybe a 13 inch wheel. It will be nice to have some more options available. I ordered my fender flares today also :)

Edited by Bill J

Couldn't agree more!!!B) I purchased Josephs 15" Minilite wheel and tire set, and was floored by the quality product. I ordered a second set just to have on hand. Anyone wanting to build a late '60's to early '70's SCCA or Trans Am car that ran minilites, these wheels are a MUST HAVE!!! You have to see these wheels and tires to believe the detail and quality. So much for my 401-K!! LOL!!

• 4 weeks later...