Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Gall Bladder burst today.....

Guest zebm1

I know this isn't a political forum, but what I heard our President say today caused me blood to boil and I blogged a response to kos of Daily Kos today.

Children yall need to wake up.... (0 / 0)

tha Emperor has no Clothes!.

I have heard enuff fear mongering from a President to last me tha rest of my lifetime. Sun Yat Sen said many epochs ago...fear is a bad bet to base yur survival on. We have to curtail King George VI's madness. We have this man and his assistants that are going to frag us into a conservative gold mine--unending war. We've done this before children, it was called tha Cold War.

Yall need to realize, ifn yall would check tha voting records of tha so-called Liberal segment of DC politics....yu'd find as I did....they vote 85-90% conservative, do tha so-called Democrat Left. It's rhetoric yall. I was told this plan of attack by George Hearing, a defrocked CPA because his signature was on financial documents concerning laundering of money that went thru tha Republicans to Re-elect Richard Nixion Committee. George's signature was on a doc generated in Tampa, FL. Ruined his life, died of a rotted liver...and those Republicans' who's books he did...all Whitetails.

But tha plan...after P. Johnson signed into law tha civil rights and voting acts...tha conservatives from both parties got together and planned what yu see before yur eyes. All bills passed these years past benefits conservatives from both parties, these folks are cutting off Uncle Sam's largess.....because they became rich in DC and don't want to pay for it....they Democrats and Republicans make tha laws, think about it children, moderates and liberals are losing because there are no True moderates or liberals in Washington DC by way of tha Vote. We are losing our country to tha Financiers, tha same familes that moved here with tha money they made in England. We had our country with FDR, Eisenhower and Kennedy, but he slipped a bit and we have slipped more. We had an honest vote. It troubles me that those country's we rebuilt in Europe, all of them wrote their Constitutions to give their citizen's a true Right to Vote. We, as citizens, have no constitutionally protected right to vote. Just check out Bush v. Gore 2000, Activist Rhenquist told all of us, the only citizens that have a constitutional right to vote is...tha Congress and tha Electoral College, better wake up children our Forefather's dreams of equality are in taters and slipping behind us, conservatively, faster and faster. We don't have a real left-rights debate, look at their voting records, both sides, conservative. Vote for moderates and liberals yall, we need some forward thinking people in DC, not Legacy Conservatives.

Epicurus said...Enjoy life, it's all yu have. paraphased

by zebm1 on Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:19:06 PM

Thought yall would better understand of where my modeling comes from.

ps. Hope I don't get banned, I am living in America aren't we?

Cyall

zeb

Zeb, you have a distinctive and entertaining style of writing, but your message is akin to shooting a rifle blind into a forest in the hopes of hitting a deer since folks come here primarily for model cars, not politics. Your words will be better heard on a more appropriate forum.

No offense intended.

Gregg,

Hold your breath for a couple of years and a Clinton may end up back in the White House. Hey, what about a section just for political and social rants? Call it "Freeblog"! Give Zeb a room to vent in..... ?

How can you hold your breath when you never inhaled?

:lol:

I've been a Republican all my life and they still call me a liberal.

BTW got some film for my camera and a data cord for this HP 2100 series flatbed/printer that tha neighbor gave me.

Oh and yeah, was rooting thru my very old kit boxes, tha 60's and found a coupla models I built waaaay back then that I had forgotten about, yall know it CRS. Think I'll try to frame tha models w/their boxes.

No more politiking, I just wanted ta see ifn tha bobber would bounce or sink.

Cyall,

Zeb

No more politiking, I just wanted ta see ifn tha bobber would bounce or sink.

Cyall,

Zeb

I guess the fish ain't bitin' today. Anywho, I wanted to thank you for the manner in which you responded to the heat you took on the political stuff. You could have gone all postal or worse, just stormed off in a huff. I've seen too much of that elsewhere, and appreciate the "duck's back" approach. Now, let's get to some model talk! :(

Agree or disagree, these political threads are like pee'ing in the ocean. the few peole gathered here can build a killer model, but we aren't what you would call Washington DC movers and shakers. Copy and paste your rant into a letter to the editor of your favourite newspaper, and you MIGHT find someone listening who can sway government policy.