Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 Fujimi Deckard Sedan. Lighted!! From the movie Blade Runner.

I don't think I have ever seen one of these built - just awesome.  I really like the lighting you added.  Was that from scratch and combined with any PE or just kit stock?  Again...really nice job.  Not sure what to think about the new one yet, but I'm certainly a fan of the original.

I don't think I have ever seen one of these built - just awesome.  I really like the lighting you added.  Was that from scratch and combined with any PE or just kit stock?  Again...really nice job.  Not sure what to think about the new one yet, but I'm certainly a fan of the original.

Thank you Dr Snapper, here is a link to the build/ install. I used everything in this build article.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=192776

I love the lighting. I do have a question about the police beacon light. Aren't those usually blue or red (not amber)?

Thank you Peter, its my camera. The color output over the almost 10 years Ive had the camera has dwindled. I will have to get a better one one of these days.

• 1 month later...