Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harry's new model car book

My copy was delivered this morning. I immediately wrote a review. I'm not patronizing here. The book is a legitimate must have for automobile fans and aficionados everywhere ... oh yeah, modelers too

To hold Harry's collection in one hand offers an amazinga glimpse of his passion and skill ... the book design is elegant and the stories are well written and every page will entertain everybody on this site and probably everyone they know ...

Bravo Harry ... and thank you!

My copy was delivered this morning. I immediately wrote a review. I'm not patronizing here. The book is a legitimate must have for automobile fans and aficionados everywhere ... oh yeah, modelers too

To hold Harry's collection in one hand offers an amazinga glimpse of his passion and skill ... the book design is elegant and the stories are well written and every page will entertain everybody on this site and probably everyone they know ...

Bravo Harry ... and thank you!

My thoughts exactly. It's wonderful to have Harry's Greatest Hits in one compendium. I'm looking forward to Volume II.