Model Cars Magazine Forum
Snake45

Valentine's Day Taillights

Over the next few days, keep your eyes open for that cool ruby-red cellophane (or maybe some other kind of plastic) that many boxes of Valentine's Day candy comes wrapped in. You can use it to make great custom taillights--any shape you want, as long as it's flat. One good piece of the stuff can last you for years!

Snake thats a GREAT idea!!!!! With 3 women in my house, I bet something bound to turn up!

Over the next few days, keep your eyes open for that cool ruby-red cellophane (or maybe some other kind of plastic) that many boxes of Valentine's Day candy comes wrapped in. You can use it to make great custom taillights--any shape you want, as long as it's flat. One good piece of the stuff can last you for years!

Any examples and pics?

Any examples and pics?

Just walk into any drugstore, Walmart, dollar store, etc., and try to NOT see a mountain of the stuff! :blink::lol:

LOL Snake! too funny but VERY true! -100 modelers lifetime supply of red tail lights! :lol:

Wait until after VD and the candy will be on sale. I do that after Halloween and Christmas too.

It's that time again, material-scroungers. B)