Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ryan, 

Order with confidence. I've ordered from Hiroboy many, many times. Great service, and quick shipping. Fastest from them is an order Sunday night EST, shipped out Monday from England, at my door Friday morning. Most of the time its about 10-12 days tho.

Good luck

David

• 2 months later...

Yes one of my nearly local suppliers, got Tamiya spray paints and McLaren MP4-12C decals yesterday, should get some more tyre decals today. They must have worked over the Bank Holiday weekend to get them out! What a service!

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought loads from them, and they're great.

Expensive shipping, but then again shipping is expensive!

They have never had everything in sick that I have wanted, and they don't allow me to order everything, then wait for it all to come into stock before shipping. By the tune one thing comes into stock, some of the other things have gone out of stock... And as shipping is dear, I tend to build up what I need...

Steve Hemming, Hiroboy, Zero Paints are really good. Huge range of quality products that include some more unusual items. Paint mixing service, even for old Rolls-Royce colours has been excellent. Delivery is fast, and only a bit pricey because here in UK they use Interlink, who tell you not only what day your delivery is arriving but also a one hour time slot, which is very useful when you have a day to plan out. Prices of items seem very good too. Friendly service, especially over the phone if there is some issue.