Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Chevelle SS 454,Its been awhile

slammedi'am

Finished this one back in December. Dont get on here much any more and post,but I still browse a good bit.

Built this one for a local club build..Paint is Duplicolor white diamond pearl with PPG clear on it.First time doing heater hoses & battery cables.Decals are from Firebird Designs.

IMG_20170108_115645194_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161229_231821282_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161229_231858892_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161229_232353.jpg

IMG_20161030_211802844_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161030_220551141_HDR.jpg

Edited by slammedi'am

That is a beautiful build. The detailing under the hood really makes the engine stand out. What material did you use for the fuel line ? The hood flapper, was that molded open or was that something you did ? The stance is what I like the best.

Thanks everyone!! It was a fun build..Almost met the wall a couple times but the end result was well worth it

That is a beautiful build. The detailing under the hood really makes the engine stand out. What material did you use for the fuel line ? The hood flapper, was that molded open or was that something you did ? The stance is what I like the best.

Thanks!! It was molded that way already..I used the Revell/Monogram kit on this one..Fuel line was a small paper clip I had laying around at the time

Edited by slammedi'am