Model Cars Magazine Forum

72 Ford f100 Short Bed

Howdy everyone. Been almost a year since I've had the chance to get on the site let alone post anything. This was a project I worked on last summer and fall in between wifes health issues, camping and doing some upgrade work on our motor-home to prep it for retirement traveling.

I didn't detail it to the level I normally do but I did do a little detail work, mostly in the engine bay. I used the 72 long box version and the 69 short box version of the kit combined to get the look I was after. Sorry if some of the pics are a little blurry.

DSCN0273

DSCN0288

DSCN0280

DSCN0279

DSCN0275

DSCN0286

Thanks For Look

Very sharp and clean pickup Jim. So good to have you posting again....

Hi there Carl. Thanks alot buddy. Im working on a dodge dart over on the cars workbench board. Its great to have time to be back in the hobby room but spring is coming fast and there is lots to do to the motorhome where spring finally does get here. One of our first trips late this summer is gonna be down around pigeon forge to see my step son. Never know if time permits, I could always pop in to say hello.

• 3 weeks later...