• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2017 St.Louis MO MMVA shows

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

here is our show flyer for this year hope to see you all there

MMVA 2017 Show Flyer.pdf

MMVA 2017 Show .jpg

Slide1.jpg

Edited by Bill Edman

Posted

Never been to this show before but may have a chance to go in May. Can anyone tell me what to expect as far as number of vendors and are vendors mostly plastic or is there a lot of diecast?

Posted

awesome we like to have more people to answer your questions there is typically 30+ vendors and mostly plastic i would say 90% plastic

Posted

Bump

Posted

Did anyone have any pictures to share ??

Posted

Gonna go to the October show. Should be fun! 

Posted

Gonna go to the October show. Should be fun! 

Me too, the first I've been able to attend in the last three years, ridiculous but true.

Posted

Perhaps a dumb question, but curbside calls for hood to be closed. I've always assumed (for whatever reason), that there is then no need for an engine at all; is that true?

Posted

Perhaps a dumb question, but curbside calls for hood to be closed. I've always assumed (for whatever reason), that there is then no need for an engine at all; is that true?

I assume as well, maybe some people are not sure about the curbside having no engine....I'd also like to know about replica's....I have a photo but no documentation(?) of my car. 

Posted

I assume as well, maybe some people are not sure about the curbside having no engine....I'd also like to know about replica's....I have a photo but no documentation(?) of my car. 

Right; since the rules explicitly state that hood must be closed, they will obviously not judge engine or engine compartment, so why waste an engine on it.

Posted

Looking forward to finding some good deals as always next weekend,