Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Starsky and Hutch Ford Gran Torino

Againmikewins

Finished up the Revell Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino last week. On this build, I tried to add depth to the panel lines and I went a bit over board. This is a real nice kit and a lot of fun to build. I've got an idea for a modern take on the old striped tomato. 

Enjoy! Feel free to leave some constructive feedback! 

45508945905179-vi.jpg

48508945908935-vi.jpg
52508945912099-vi.jpg

50508945910563-vi.jpg

Edited by Againmikewins
Added photos.

you will need to choose a photo hosting site then "link" to your photos in your posts here.

there are at least a couple threads on this forum on this subject so I won't be repeating it here.

I've read them. I've got 3 or 4 photo hosts. When I attempt to insert photo from URL, it just shows a spinning circle. I just checked now, it's still spinning. Going on 5 hours, haha. 

I've read them. I've got 3 or 4 photo hosts. When I attempt to insert photo from URL, it just shows a spinning circle. I just checked now, it's still spinning. Going on 5 hours, haha. 

Download the photobucket app on your iphone. add your iphone pics to the photobucket app, then open up photo bucket on your computer and paste the link from there.

Download the photobucket app on your iphone. add your iphone pics to the photobucket app, then open up photo bucket on your computer and paste the link from there.

I spend about 15 hours a day away from home and my computer. I could post more progress, kit reviews, parts and other photos if it was easier to by phone. I've also had issues with my Android tablet uploading photos. 

I pay for Fotki. I haven't used photobucket in years. Maybe I'll look into that when my subscription expires. Thanks.