Model Cars Magazine Forum

Henry J Gasser

• 1 year later...

You did an amazing job on this Model! I was hoping to do a model of it some day but I could never capture the character of the car as you have done. You are very talented.

I built the actual car and still own it. Would you be interested in selling the model?

Great to finally see one of these Henry J's finally completed.Ā  Wonderful motor choice too, love it!

Really a great model.

You know, we see occasionally a 41 Willys, even a '33 is a great one.Ā  I can't remember seeing such a cool Henry J, or even seeing one at all that was finished.

Excellent that you open up a new way to go for Gasser fans.

I kind of wonder if anyone else has a Henry J to show, maybe even one that was never finished.Ā  Like maybe a junk yard deal, or a rusty one too, maybe even one that was ready to be crushed, or that was wrecked.Ā  Cool theme for sure.Ā  Rusty steel,Ā  then showing a crushed result, then the resurrection.Ā 

Wonderful model!

Ā 

On 29.5.2018 at 9:55 AM, Alltime said:

You did an amazing job on this Model! I was hoping to do a model of it some day but I could never capture the character of the car as you have done. You are very talented.

I built the actual car and still own it. Would you be interested in selling the model?

Thanks you got a PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...