Model Cars Magazine Forum

Henry J Gasser

Here a Herny J Gasser. I used a Ross Gibson Chrysler Crossram RB, Hinges from Detail Master. The inner door and side panels are 3 D printed parts that I made. The rear tires and the AFB carbs are from Fireball Modelworks. Thanks to Chief Joseph from Fireball Modelworks

Henry J 0.jpg

Henry J 9.jpg

Henry J 8.jpg

Henry J 7.jpg

Henry J 6.jpg

Henry J 5.jpg

Henry J 4.jpg

Henry J 3.jpg

Henry J 2.jpg

Henry J 1.jpg

Edited by carsntrucks4you

....I am not familiar with Henry J's but were the window cranks, and door handles that long?

No, but who cares

Nor were the bodies sold as somewhat rusted.

No 383 cross Rams either.

Jeez guys, it's a hot rod build.  A gasser.  A model.

Love the Drag race Forum.  Always so exact.

Great looking gasser and it wound't matter it if it had a pr. of vice grips for a window crank! People on here tend to get too technical and try to ruin an otherwise great. lived thru that era and back then anything was "anything that fits, goes"

Edited by signguy2108
spelling

That's a great looking Henry J! I like that unique engine choice and you did a great job detailing it too. Great job weathering the body and the overall look is very nice. A great build for sure.

But if you want to make it a Gasser, you'll need to add at least a rear bumper and full interior upholstery. Or then you could run in Altered like this.

I really like what you accomplished here.Great detail work and paint also.These are very rare cars so where did you ever find reference material that had images of those interior door panels?It's details like those panels that IMHO make for very interesting models.Thanks for taking the time to take all these very crisp and clear photo to share!

I really like what you accomplished here.Great detail work and paint also.These are very rare cars so where did you ever find reference material that had images of those interior door panels?It's details like those panels that IMHO make for very interesting models.Thanks for taking the time to take all these very crisp and clear photo to share!

Tom,

check out this homepage Inner door panel and inner side panel. I have  3D printed side panel  and 3D printed inner door panel for sale.