Model Cars Magazine Forum
donkeychomp

55 Chevy Two Lane Blacktop

Sometimes you got to work with what you have. Looks good so far..I just finished up a two lane black top 55 build. Made it from a very cut up gluebomb parts junk kit that I had to restore first before I could do the modifications to build it as the movie car..Took me 4 months to build. Some would call me crazy to do it that way, but it was all I had as far as a 55 chevy goes in my stash..Whenever the weather gets nice here, I'll get some pics of it to share with you guys.. Keep at it man.

Would love to see your build. I think mine will take maybe 4-6 months, but it's something I want to get as right as I can.

Sorry everyone for the lack of progress on this. Life just got in the way. I will finish this and will add some more pics asap!

Alex

This is looking really cool! How did you make the front clip? What did you use to cut it? I am trying to do a gasser also and would really like to have the front clip removable, but don't know what to do.