Model Cars Magazine Forum

megga hobby

just for those who are wondering about sending  thru the mail  i went to  MEGGA HOBBY   and  i did look for a less expensive model  [ there are plenty on there  ]  and shipping  was  all around  $30.00   i thought it was great  and it came very fast

I'm a huge MegaHobby fan! With hobby shops in my area closing or extinct, I was running out of options. Found them and placed my first order. Guy got right back to me and asked if I was the one who wrote the muscle car book. He had me at hello!  Orders arrive intact and very fast. Sale items are frequent and my bill is usually large. My fault, of course! If something is out of stock, I don't get a stupid look from a kid who says, "I dunno...", I get to click on a box that notifies me when it is in stock. When the email arrives... I spend more!  Never had an issues, but I sorta' know what I want... Can't say enough good stuff about them. Love the emails I get.. Found a Renwal Twin Forty model reissue that way.... My dad bought that model one Christmas... Kinda' a neat feeling!