Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'am depressed

NYLIBUD

Getting depressed over getting old is ridiculous.   If you stop getting old you are dead. There are lot more significant things that should get you down. This thread was started when Harry was going through his trial and tribulations. He had real issues to depress him.

Appreciate what you have and don't dream of being 21 again its not going to happen. Put that energy into being constructive. Don't waste your life wanting something that's not going to happen.

Getting depressed over getting old is ridiculous.   If you stop getting old you are dead. There are lot more significant things that should get you down. This thread was started when Harry was going through his trial and tribulations. He had real issues to depress him.

Appreciate what you have and don't dream of being 21 again its not going to happen. Put that energy into being constructive. Don't waste your life wanting something that's not going to happen.

Gotta go with Bob here. When I was 49, I still felt about 30, and it just never occurred to me that I was getting old.

I'm a LOT older now, and I know a lot of folks in their 40s and 50s who seem like past-it fossils to me...because of their "old" attitudes.

Feeling depressed? Go for a 5-mile hike. Absolutely guaranteed to lift the blues, and help you stay in shape to enjoy the coming years rather than griping about them.

Works for me. Every time.

Uh guys,this whole original posting was meant as a joke.I stated that I had my 30th H.S reunion in June..Well,Im not going,I never went before,so I'm definitely not going to this one..People don't have to give explanations about how they feel about getting older.Again it was meant to be funny.And no,I don't wish I was 21.And let me tell ya,I was shocked to see how many people responded to this stupid posting,about people's ages....Hey this sounds good..("Forget,let it go.Go enjoy your life.Cause u get only one chance")....Yea.now Go build some models.

Thanks 

Uh guys,this whole original posting was meant as a joke.I stated that I had my 30th H.S reunion in June..Well,Im not going,I never went before,so I'm definitely not going to this one..People don't have to give explanations about how they feel about getting older.Again it was meant to be funny.And no,I don't wish I was 21.And let me tell ya,I was shocked to see how many people responded to this stupid posting,about people's ages....Hey this sounds good..("Forget,let it go.Go enjoy your life.Cause u get only one chance")....Yea.now Go build some models.

Thanks 

I thought all along that your posts were jokes.

You say...."Yea,now Go build some models".

Need I say more?

Dude, be grateful that we respond in any way whatsoever, OK?

This is a "discussion forum", am I right?

• Xingu locked this topic