Model Cars Magazine Forum

Another Little Red Wagon

VonRecktofen63

Hey Gang,

Long time listener, first time posting.....Anyway, just getting back in to building after a 30+ year break....

I built this Little Red Wagon in about a week for my Girlfriend's daughter who works at a body shop and is a Dodge fan....

Please be gentle, just my first build, and the rollbar on the interior on this was a PITA....

Oh well, here he is!

Next up.....The Revell '43 Willys Gasser Pick Up

LILRED01.jpg

LILRED02.jpg

LILRED03.jpg

Thanks for the kind words!   I definitely left a lot of room for improvement, but it felt good to get one finished (sort of)...I mounted it in a taller Tamiya Motorcycle display box, (in full wheelstand of course!)  and this one now lives on a desk at an auto body restoration shop in Atlantic Highlands, NJ....I'm going to also work on a smaller light box so that I can get some decent pictures as well...

Almost forgot, I had built a Volkswagen Zzzinger model last year, and I just need to dig it out, dust it off, and I'll post some better pics of that one soon...

Thanks again for the warm welcome back to the hobby!

Cheers,

Franz in NJ

As promised, here's the dusty Zzzzinger SuperVolks that I built a while back, but forgot about....

I built a quick cardboard lightbox and used my cellphone camera....Now I need to find a Macro lens for my digital camera!

Anyway, here he is!

Would Love to find the Dodge Van Zzzzinger!

Cheers,

Franz in NJ

SuperVolks06.jpg

SuperVolks05.jpg

SuperVolks03.jpg

SuperVolks04.jpg

Edited by VonRecktofen63

Franz, you are a short hop away from our Tri-State Scale Model Car Club meetings in Perth Amboy!  (I'm originally from Hazlet)

Our meeting is next Saturday.  Check our website for information and directions.  The directions are a bit tricky to find the back parking lot for the church. My cell is on the webpage, so feel free to call me.

www.tssmcc.org

• 2 weeks later...